Answers To Commonly Asked Questions
PCI Municipal Services proudly serves the Ann Arbor community in meeting its parking needs. We operate eight parking decks, 15 parking lots, and over 2,000 on-street parking spaces.
The DDA provides motorcycle/moped parking spaces throughout Ann Arbor.
Motorcycle/Moped parking is available at the following locations:
- Ann & Ashley Structure
- City Hall
- Main & Ann
- 1st & William
- S. Ashley Lot
- 4th & William Structure
- Maynard Structure
- Forest Structure
- If you find your ticket, please submit the following by mail or in person:
- The original ticket.
- Your original receipt.
- A brief letter indicating the reason for your request.
- If you paid by credit card, the full credit card number and expiration date of the card you used to make the payment.
- Refunds are subject to approval and will be issued in up to 30 days.
As a monthly parker, there is always a space for you to park in the structure. Even if the count signs read full, your access card will work to open the gate and a space will be available for you within the structure.
Monthly parking permits are available in some parking structures and surface lots in downtown Ann Arbor. There are three types of passes:
- Standard Pass – This access card allows for one vehicle to park within the public parking area of the structure. These passes allow for 24/7 access to the facility.
- Limited Pass – Access is limited to between the hours of 3:30 pm to 9:00 am and all day Saturdays and Sundays. Overnight permit holders have unrestricted use during the following public holidays: New Years, Martin L. King, President’s, Memorial, Independence, Labor, Columbus, Veterans, Thanksgiving & Friday, Christmas.
- Reserved Space – User may park one vehicle in an assigned space/garage at a time. Leaseholder has complete responsibility to regulate and enforce assigned space, including but not limited to towing unauthorized vehicles from leased space. User must display permit at all times while parked in the space.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing. You can do this by stopping by our office Monday-Friday, from 8:00am-5:00pm to submit a cancellation form, fax your request to (734) 668-6479, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the name on the account and the date you would like your cancellation to be effective. Also, if you have more than one pass, please let us know which pass(es) you are cancelling.
- Also, please be advised that cancellations with effective dates after the first business day to the 15th of each month will require half of the invoice amount to be paid. After the 15th cancellations will require the full invoice amount due.
- Please return the pass to PCI Municipal Services 324 Maynard Ann Arbor, MI 48104 shortly after the effective cancellation date. If there is a balance remaining on your account after cancelling, monthly late fees will be assessed when the account is 30 days past due until the balance is paid; 90 day balances are sent to collections.
Please contact the Downtown Development Authority at email@example.com or use this online form. They can let you know if they have availability in the facility. Once PCI Municipal Services receives confirmation that you have been assigned a space in a structure or lot, we can issue the pass. All new passes require a signed contract along with payment for the nonrefundable set up fee and the current month of parking. This applies to all accounts whether they are new or adding more passes. You will need to bring a valid driver’s license and should allow yourself approximately 15-20 minutes for picking up the pass.
- We always recommend moving to another meter to avoid being ticketed by enforcement.
- Please contact (734) 761-7235 to report the defective meter so a member of our maintenance staff can repair it.
Cars may be parked up to 72 hours in most facilities. Any vehicle that stays over 72 hours will be towed or booted at the owner’s complete expense and liability. Always check the signs posted at the entrance gate for specific information about parking in that facility.